School is starting, this video can help people earn better grades (Read 101 times)

Last semester a lot of my classmates who were doing terrible in my history class asked me how I did so well.  It was a 100 person class and only 5 people earned A's (myself included).  I am not a rocket scientist, I just used some simple strategies that I learned while going through college.  I think these same methods can be used for anyone really, and if they DO THEM... they might actually see some improvements on the report cards.

It is just me on the video, I am not selling anything. I made this video to help the people who needed my help in class and I thought maybe some people on here go to high school, college, or have kids in school.  Feel free to share, hope it helps Smile

wolfy

How to be a better student    <---- you tube link

5k  = 19.48 10/1/13

10k  = 45.28 4/16/13

Half Marathon = 1:38.53  Summer Sizzle 7/13/14

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/12  4:39.11

Solo O Marathon 06/02/13  3:52:10

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/13 3:40.34

joescott

You did good, bro.  I think I might have to make my kids watch your video.  Well done.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Half Fanatic #846

Excellent job, Oakley!  I see you targeted an "A", then went and took it.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

You're ahead of the game.

They still use scantron?

Vim