Fastest Hour Yet... (Read 711 times)

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

This the the toot your own horn board, and since none of my real world friends are runners, I need to cheer to cyberspace. Got up today for a planned 4.5 mile run. I'm not worried about speed, since I am base building, and just ran how I felt comfortable. My legs felt great, but I still was allowing 1.5 hours for the run. As I finished up, I still felt great and realized that I finished all 4.5 in a little over an hour. Two months ago, I could barely squeeze in 3.5 miles in an hour, so to me this is a huge sign of progress. Basebuilding works! Whohoo! Hopefully I feel as good for my first race in 2 weeks. My mile times are still relatively slow, but a huge change for me. Mile 1 13:35/mi Mile 2 12:54/mi Mile 3 14:02/mi (Big hill) Mile 4 13:53/mi Last .5 13:11/mi Just a personal whohoo. Feel free to ignore and move on. Big grin

Chris
    PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Giants Fan

Woo hoo! Keep it up. CC

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

Wingz

Professional Noob

Sounds like you're on the right track! Way to go, Chris! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

Great job!!!! Progress is always good! Good luck in your race and let us know how it goes Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

Way to go Chris! Big grin