Cubed Ham/Bacon (Read 406 times)

Is it me or does the road version look more appealing?

I agree.

Cattywumpus

very appealing, but I'm not traveling all the way to Baltimore.  Nobody got time for that!

Runners run

Nope, ain't nobody got time for that.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEC-8GFTP4

Those are 12 oz. packages but the recipe clearly only calls for 4 oz. Not gonna work.

Would there be a way of chopping one of those packages into smaller amounts?

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.
          - Mark Twain

Here tis!

ftnssjggr

I have nothing against cucumber. It just doesn't belong on a Cobb salad. But black olives, really? That is very normal.

I have the utmost respect for you Bob, but this take is just all kinds of wrong. Is there such a thing as a Greek Cobb?

cukes taste like Summer. Olives belong on pizza, sparingly.

The highest use of human freedom is to commit to something -- C.S. Lewis

Haha oddly enough I had a Cobb salad at the airport on the way to Phoenix today. No cucumber, no olives. OK maybe olives are not the norm. But cucumber? That’s just weird. I eat a lot of Cobb salads (about the only thing you can consistently find in airports that’s low-carb) and I can’t recall ever having cucumber. Pretty sure I sometimes get olives.

But this is the cubed ham thread. Shouldn’t we be talking about what goes in a chef salad?

I'm out of ideas

But this is the cubed ham thread. Shouldn’t we be talking about what goes in a chef salad?

Cubed chef?

2018 Races:

12/15 - Naked Nick 25K
                      2019 Races:

5/11/19 - D3 50K

9/21/19 - NC24 Tentative, registration not open

ftnssjggr

I prefer to get my salad recipes from non-felons, but adding poblanos is intriguing.

The highest use of human freedom is to commit to something -- C.S. Lewis

I wasn't privy to the conversation that led to this thread being bumped but I didn't need to be to know why. The first reply has been in the RA hall of fame since the day it was written.

Runners run.

I wasn't privy to the conversation that led to this thread being bumped but I didn't need to be to know why. The first reply has been in the RA hall of fame since the day it was written.

+1

I prefer to get my salad recipes from non-felons, but adding poblanos is intriguing.

I don't think bhearn is a felon, but not 100% sure.

I'm out of ideas

I don't think bhearn is a felon, but not 100% sure.

I think the reference was to Martha Stewart.

2018 Races:

12/15 - Naked Nick 25K
                                2019 Races:

5/11/19 - D3 50K

9/21/19 - NC24 Tentative, registration not open