I walk in the bedroom and find my husband with a naked chick! (Read 636 times)

Now that was a bath...

I'm devastated. I kicked her face in, stabbed her, then strung her up to die. I am still in shock.
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      I'm impressed by your knot tyings skills... Smile So, is there a C.S.I. Ken doll that come to the scene?

Now that was a bath...

Ken ain't come yet. Pity. I'm moist with excitement now.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Claire...you bored? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Can you tell? What gives it away? Scarlett is traumatized. It was her Barbie. The one that smelt of coconuts. Bitch.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A coconut scented barbie? Must be a Kiwi thing... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I don't know why, but this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. and that disturbs me.
                2009: BQ?
                  That settles it...road trip (kind of) to New Zealand....let's go!!!
                  If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
                  Scout7

*snerk*
                    Chris UK

With a hair style like that she deserved to die. Why would anyone want to wear a brillo pad on their head?? Big grin

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

Scout7

I think I almost see nipple in the one shot....
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

That's two dolls you've killed lately... I'm starting to get concerned! Undecided

Roads were made for journeys...

Me and my gang in Breck

Here's one for the girls!!! Bad Humor Men Q & A - A Woman's Perspective Q. How are husbands like lawn mowers? A. They're hard to get started, they emit noxious odors, and half the time they don't work. Q. How do men define a "50/50" relationship? A. We cook-they eat; we clean-they dirty; we iron-they wrinkle. Q. How do you get a man to stop biting his nails? A. Make him wear shoes. Q. How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb? A. Three. One to screw in the bulb, and two to listen to him brag about the screwing part. Q. What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name? A. You didn't hold the pillow down long enough.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."