who's going to Hartford on saturday for the Half or Full Marathon (Read 450 times)

patarch1

New Haven 08

Hi I will be running the Half. Official Goal: finish, Secret goal 1h51min, oups it is not secret anymore Tight lipped Patarch1

200 mile bike trip in three days with sleeping gear and change.

Get the Saturday running club back up.

Run below 8 minutes per mile for 6 miles.

My legs are killing me

I'll be running the 1/2 as a tune up for NYC. Weather looks good so it should be fun.

Giant Flaming Dork

I'm going to try to be there to cheer people on. It's going to be tough though... Hartford was my target race before I got injured...

http://xkcd.com/621/

Me me! I'm running the full. I'm going to shoot for a BQ, but will probably settle for a PR. Either way, it's going to be great!
            Half. Down to 202 and decreasing (slowly but decreasing). Last shot at winning the Clyde and I hope 1:35 does it.
            patarch1

New Haven 08

So we can expect 5 (or more) race reports.

TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

Weather report! Temperature: great Humidity: great (falling as the temp rises) Wind: none; great!!! Sunshine: sunny Oh BTW, 5k only for me. And water stops, with Dale and hally. Craig

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"

I'll be there for the half. It will be my first 1/2 - 2:10 is my goal. Weather looks good - can't decide if a tank or short sleeve running shirt........... such a girl! I'm worried about attire.
                  patarch1

New Haven 08

Apart from Sam 101, who will be dressed with what? It would be nice to say hi to all of you during the run. I undersdtand everyone will be busy with their start ritual/routine so it will be difficult to see evrybody before the start. I will be #3151, beige hat with no logo, black shorts, with New haven 20k shirt, grey and yellow adidas trail shoes. See you all there.... patarch1

Green tech short sleeve top. 1/4 Hartford Marathon visor, white. 6'3". Love to say hi.