Phew, lucky I don't have e-coli! (Read 618 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

I love those Dole boxes of Spring Mix. Apparently one of the greens in those is baby spinach. I've already eaten 2/3 of a box that was included in the spinach recall...oops! What's left is getting a little slimy, anyhow, so I'm going to have DH pick up a box of romaine mix of some sort on his way home. Gotta have my salad and I'd love to lose a few pounds, but I'm not too keen on the concept of weight-loss-through-ghastly-bacterial-attack. Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Betcha $50 right now that if you took a stool sample of yours to a lab they'd find e-coli in it... Tight lipped Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

But I know that's not what you meant! Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Betcha $50 right now that if you took a stool sample of yours to a lab they'd find e-coli in it... Tight lipped Wink
          LOL! When I reread the topic, I was going to make the same bet, but once again you beat me to it.

Princess Cancer Pants

Well, I'm supposed to have it THERE, LOL! Suddenly I'm feeling a little turned-off by Spring Mix, though.... Plain old baby romaine is tasting much better to me, now... Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

I made sure that when I got mine at the store last night, that it was Canadian grown - looks like we're safe!
              -Jess