iOS App that works with RunningAHEAD? (Read 104 times)

Benjer

After over nine years of mapping out my runs manually on RunningAHEAD and timing them with my trusty Timex, I'd like to try carrying my iPhone with me so I can have more listening options than I have on my trusty 1st-gen iPod Nano. (As you can tell by now, in this post "trusty" equals "old but still works great.") I'll also have the benefit of just tracking my runs via GPS rather than having to map out new routes myself.

Here's my question: Are there any iOS apps that import nicely into RunningAHEAD? I only use RunningAHEAD to track my running times and remember routes that I like. It works great for what I need, so I'd rather not move to a different running log.

Thanks!

npaden

RunForth is one that was created that integrates pretty well with RA.  Equipment, automatic logging, etc.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

Benjer

RunForth is one that was created that integrates pretty well with RA.  Equipment, automatic logging, etc.

Thanks! For some reason I missed that when I was looking around the RA site.