Reasonable goal??? (Read 666 times)

VictorN

I remember reading (Pfitzinger, I think) that a more varied training week reduces the risk of overtraining while also boosting conditioning. For that reason, I think alternating 8 and 12 mile days (or 7 and 13 mile days) would be better in the long run. On the other hand, I have an absolutely beautiful 10 mile look that I love to run. Sometimes I'll run a little longer or shorter than planned just so I can run this loop. There is also something magical about a 10 mile run. I can't put my finger on exactly what that is, though. Victor
      (I hate the word diet, because diets have to end at some point) Tim
      Diet is what you eat, there are weight loss diets, healthy diets, poor diets and awful diets just to name a few. While you can't stay on a weight loss forever you can have a healthy diet forever. Me, I eat to run and I run to eat, please pass the bread. Smile Congrats on your comeback Tim. It sounds like with mixing in speedplay and varying your workout 10 miles everyday is possible. I wouldn't to try it but your success so far speaks for itself. Give it a try it's not like you have to sign a contract or something, Good Luck. "If you don't know where you're going you might not get there" Yogi Berra Tim you know where you're going so have a great journey.

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.