Sweat Rags (Read 107 times)

Have you tried Buff? Specifically the pack trek one? I prefer it over my headsweats, though I suspect my headsweats may be a knockoff.

I might try a Buff hat. I have a small head, I'm not very smart. I look for things that make me go.

The headsweats fit me without smashing down on top of my ears. I often browse kid's or women's hats because the Men's are made for smart people with larger heads.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Marylander

I have used the Sam's club microfiber cloths as bandanas and I've got a pretty fat head. I think these are the ones. I can verify the dimensions when I get home.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/mm-microfbr-twl-ci20277-30ct-blue/prod19190193?xid=plp_product_1_1

I don't think you have to be a member to buy from their website. I'd even be willing to send you a couple as the pack has 36 of them in it...

I tried the Buff hat at REI today!

It fits, but I don't think it would be a good running hat for me because the brim is so flimsy I can imagine it flapping up and down in the wind.

Slap my forehead

Cover my eyes

Slap my forehead

Cover my eyes

repeat.

I had a hat like that once.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

It’s funny you say this, as I was thinking later that I should have included that in a caveat. On super windy days, if wind is hitting from the front or near the front, the hat is a PITA. Other than that, I love the hat.

I tried the Buff hat at REI today!

It fits, but I don't think it would be a good running hat for me because the brim is so flimsy I can imagine it flapping up and down in the wind.

Slap my forehead

Cover my eyes

Slap my forehead

Cover my eyes

repeat.

I had a hat like that once.