Did you run today? (Read 473 times)

Come on folks, any runs today? I got 6 in, how about you? Smile
    Join me on a run.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, yesterday I was dead tired and sore from my 10 mile race Sat. and today I was overdue for strength training. Tomorrow I have new shoes coming, so I will run in the evening after DH comes home. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Just three miles. Taper time. Sheesh. Another three tomorrow. Then five. Then none. Then one or two. Then some twenty six and change...
          Just three miles. Taper time. Sheesh. Another three tomorrow. Then five. Then none. Then one or two. Then some twenty six and change... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cool, Big Sur Marathon?
          Join me on a run.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Naw, Country Music Marathon in Nashville. Much easier than Big Sur...
            Jill_B

I fly.

Nope, I haven't run in a week.

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just three miles. Taper time. Sheesh.
                It's making you nuts, isn't it!? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

It's making you nuts, isn't it!? Wink k
                  ...and you can tell because??? Did a little over 4 today, recovery from Saturday's race...yesterday was the first non-running day in April for me...life got in the way Confused Black eye

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Thought I'd try a cardio class as a bit of cross-training since my hip flexors were a little sore. Silly me... now, after this "multi-impact aerobics" class the flexors are still sore but the rest of my legs are mad at me 'cause they're not used to moving all around, only running... Blush

Roads were made for journeys...

an easy 5 mile recovery run. Shy

Jennifer mm#1231

Nope. Zero. Maybe I will get off crutches tomorrow. As one of my friends said, I'm not counting on it. But ya'll enjoy the training heat someone was kind enough to turn on around here!