I need to get my drink on! (Read 673 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

lmao! Didn't know Will had such a cute little girl. No wonder she's gotta mouth like that Tongue
    I don't think she's his...does he have kids? She is adorable, though. I just want to squish her cheeks! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

well either his or another guy that we didn't see. Her mom kept saying make daddy laugh.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...I think the dad might be that guy who's in the original skit...the one in the chair reading the magazine in the beginning who says he's afraid of Pearl (that cracks me up). k

~ Sarah Kay

ahhhhhhhhhhhh ok. Missed that that part when I watched it earlier (darned kids)

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Jill_B

I fly.

Ah, nothing like exploiting your own child for laughs. (I thought it was funny though)

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ah, nothing like exploiting your own child for laughs. (I thought it was funny though)
              If we can't exploit our own kids for laughs, who can we exploit...? Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's one of the main reasons to have kids, along with the indentured servitude...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's one of the main reasons to have kids, along with the indentured servitude...
                  Yeah...and for someone to change my diaper when I'm decrepit. k

~ Sarah Kay

Um that's what you say. I'm tired of being my kids indentured servent!