goal widget not working? (Read 91 times)

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Happy New Year, Eric! The goal widget has not been allowing me to select an activity for the past two days, which means it's not including my runs in its calculations. I'm using google chrome, FWIW. Not mission-critical. Thanks! --Christine Hackman

teileen

I’m having a problem with the streak widget.  It isn’t registering my last two runs. Same issue maybe?

Edit:  Nevermind!  I see it’s been posted about already.  Glad it’s not just me!  ðŸ˜‚

Est. 2006

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

And I just had problems trying to add a Countdown widget. - Unknown error

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

And I just had problems trying to add a Countdown widget. - Unknown error

Ditto.  Had no problem adding additional goal widgets, but I'm getting "An unknown error occurred" error on trying to create a new countdown.  Tried on Firefox, Chrome, Edge.

ETA: Also tried to renew my subscription and instead got the error message "An unhandled error occurred" at the confirmation page, when I hit the "Charge" button.  (The charge did not go through, BTW)

eric :)

I uploaded several fixes recently, and was not able to reproduce this problem. Could you try it again?

teileen

I uploaded several fixes recently, and was not able to reproduce this problem. Could you try it again?

Hi Eric - Thanks for working these issues!   I had problems with my goal widget earlier today, but those appear to be ok now.  My streak widget however is still broken.  When I tried to re-add it to see if that solved the problem, I got this error:

unable to load https://www.runningahead.com/api/SaveWidgetData

The streak widget then adds, but reads 12/29/14 - 12/30/18, despite my runs from last night and today uploaded and saved to the site (and showing up the calendar and workouts list).

Any ideas?

Edit: I changed the time to one hour earlier and it is "fixed" which means the timezone is still reading something other than eastern, even though I updated it in the locale settings as noted.

Est. 2006

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Of the errors mentioned in this thread, the only one I'm still having problems with is the Count Down widget. I use the following steps:

1) Edit Layout

2) Select and position Count Down widget, in this case at the top right corner of the Summary page

3) Enter the info

Tidewater 24

Eastern Time

1/26/2019 (move cursor to mm of date field and select from calendar)

8:00 AM

<SAVE> and get this error message "An unknown error has occurred"

I'm on a PC using Windows 10 and Firefox

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

eric :)

I fixed the count down widget problem. It's time zone related. Please give it 30 minutes for the fix to be applied.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I fixed the count down widget problem. It's time zone related. Please give it 30 minutes for the fix to be applied.

Thanks, Eric! It works fine now.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I tried to set a new goal widget for 2019 and it wouldn't give me the option to select running as the activity and wouldn't work this morning.

I logged out and logged in again. It seems to work now. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

I tried to set a new goal widget for 2019 and it wouldn't give me the option to select running as the activity and wouldn't work this morning.

I logged out and logged in again. It seems to work now. Smile

Same problem, and this fix worked for me too.

Still not working:

- streak widget - not updated since 12/30

- time stamp showing on main forums page

Dave

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Adding a new  Countdown Widget,  and Subscription Purchasing, are both now working fine.

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Hi Eric - the goal widget is working for me from another computer, so I think we're good. Thanks! --Christine

Still not working:

- streak widget - not updated since 12/30

This is working for me now, thanks.

Dave

an amazing likeness

I am seeing that if you edit or add a Goal widget -- the drop list within the goal for Activity is not allowing selection of the activity for the goal.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.