Broncos! (Read 515 times)

xor

Ha.  That reminds me of the console game, circa 1984-85... USA vs USSR hockey, with BIG players on sticks.  And when you put in your quarter, it would play one side or the other's national anthem.

I worked at a water park summers of 1984 and 1985 (also 1983 and 1988, but I digress).  It had a video game tent in the middle.  I heard those national anthems over and over again for two damn summers.  GAH.

But the game was fun.

Prince of Fatness

That is a hair past my formative years (damn I am old).  But I do have memories of hearing the national anthem from one of those games.  Must have been a bar.

Not at it at all. 

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

You're jealous of srlopez.  Admit it.

Ha! No, I just have a problem with people who think they actually know the future.

Like the Mayans, for example. Did we all die last night? No, but I kinda wish we did.

I wish I was as young as I look in the forum picture! But I'm not. :(

RaiderGwen

<-----  Gynormous Broncos Fan!

I was at home when ESPN announced at 8:30a on a Monday in March that Peyton Manning would be going to Denver.  I started screaming.  My husband wondered WTF was happening?!  I ran into the bedroom babbling the whole thing and he said, 'Are you crying?'

Yes, yes I was.  Tears.  Of.  Joy.

Manning in Denver.  Manning managed by The Duke.  Manning only needs to do enough to keep the score ahead.  Then put the defense out there and let them play with wild abandon.  I knew those first six games were gonna be tough.  Those were good teams.  Atlanta, New England, Houston.  Our only losses so far.  

Please let New England come to Mile HIgh.  Please.

"The best day is today, even if it's kind of a sucky day."  - Lazarus Lake

xor

Ha! No, I just have a problem with people who think they actually know the future.

Like the Mayans, for example. Did we all die last night? No, but I kinda wish we did.

Okey doke.

And if what happened with Tebow is any indication, after this season I think Elway is gonna be too jealous to keep Manning on. He'll probably pick a rookie QB.

The following in no way predicts the future.

Tebow is just trying to learn, and he will be great. Just watch.

I do not know the future any better than you do.  Careful there with the rock throwing though.

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

Yes father. *Sorry* I guess I should just put myself in a time out. I am just a bad person. Just disgusted with myself

NOT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the lecture. Not like I don't get those enough. Now I can die happy knowing that you gave me a lecture. Wonderful

MelRunner

GO BRONCOS ! 

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

GO BRONCOS ! 

YAY! somebody who is actually for them! I love you!

SMART Approach

I am cool with the Broncos now that they have a real QB. Tebo is a very good college player but is not an NFL QB - just not refined enough - slow, long release, not accurate or good at reading defenses. The Jets did not realize he was that bad. he is a great person though!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

Not arguing with anybody today

MERRY CHRISTMAS!