Loss of appetite... (Read 451 times)

After my runs, I am not hungry at all- even on easy days. I usually run in the evening, so I just try to eat more during the day, but I still end up skimping on dinner because I'm not hungry. I want to make sure I'm eating enough of the right stuff to fuel my runs. Does anyone else experience this, and if so, what do you do about it? Any ideas?! Undecided
    "The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I WISH I experienced this...my MIL has this "problem." Of course, she is 5'8" and was whining to me not long ago about being at her heaviest weight ever of 140. I wanted to kick her...HARD. I'm 5'3.5" and struggle to get under 140 and stay there. Not sure what the solution would be. Maybe try to drink protein shakes with some frozen berries blended-in. That way you still get plenty of nutrients, but it's not something heavy and filling. You can always use a little heavy cream if you need more calories, too. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I WISH I experienced this...my MIL has this "problem." Of course, she is 5'8" and was whining to me not long ago about being at her heaviest weight ever of 140. I wanted to kick her...HARD. I'm 5'3.5" and struggle to get under 140 and stay there. Not sure what the solution would be. Maybe try to drink protein shakes with some frozen berries blended-in. That way you still get plenty of nutrients, but it's not something heavy and filling. You can always use a little heavy cream if you need more calories, too. k
        Thanks for the advice zoom, I'll definetly give that a shot. I'm not trying to lose weight or anything, or gain for that matter, just trying to perform at my best. I appreciate your input. Thanks Smile
        "The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost
        Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I haven't experienced this either. The best thing you can do is to track your weight. If you're not losing weight, then you are probably ok.