Best Month Since 2011 (Read 109 times)

lizardmn

I ran 63.5 miles this month which is my best monthly total since December 2011. It has been great getting back into it these past couple of months and I look forward to a healthy, successful 2021. Happy New Year everyone, and may you all reach your running goals!

Nice job, lizardmn!!  I had the best set of runs this last week than I have had all year.......four runs that were fun, satisfying, and even record breaking for me (i.e. had best 10K time that I have had in more than 10 years.  I also looked back and this year was the second most mileage I have done in a year, ever........and my most annual miles since 2010.  Working on my goal-setting for 2021 this morning and my aim is to shoot for 2021 being better (in many ways) than 2020.

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.

ultramarathon/triathlete

Nice work indeed!  Here's to a great 2021, I hope you crush it!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
        Gatorade Endurance Team

Great job.

i also plan on 2021 being a great running year

BoutWorkout

Nice job, lizardmn!!  I had the best set of runs this last week than I have had all year.......four runs that were fun, satisfying, and even record breaking for me (i.e. had best 10K time that I have had in more than 10 years.  I also looked back and this year was the second most mileage I have done in a year, ever........and my most annual miles since 2010.  Working on my goal-setting for 2021 this morning and my aim is to shoot for 2021 being better (in many ways) than 2020.

I agree with you mate. 2021 should be a great year compared to 2020.

CharlesHewitt

link spam

Cool