Are you Green? (Read 900 times)

My sweet new crank!

Monty was also known for the greenest movies of all time...right next to Mel Brooks.
    Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Monty was also known for the greenest movies of all time...right next to Mel Brooks.
      Yes! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

obsessor

that's from "the holy grail"? seen it many times but did not remember that line.
        HOSS1961

Kinda' wants you want to homestead doesn't??? Blush Evil grin
          HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured
            And if you are giving out Sad Kermit video links, I want to see 'Hurt.'
            You mean this one? [link deleted] Note: this is definitely not a video safe for children to watch! MTA: Not having seen this video in quite a while, I forgot how disturbing it really was and wasn't sure if it was appropriate for the forum.

Another Passion

I'm thoroughly green: Michigan State University College of Law

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

JakeKnight

I'm thoroughly green:
                I approve.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

3. I did the usual swapping out of all the lightbulbs
                  You mean to the ones that are filled with mercury? The ones that take extra energy to dispose of, that aren't exactly disposable? Hope one never breaks.

uncontrollable

use a clothes line.
                    I would love to Mr.San Jose but 1/3 of the year I will have crispy clothes. Cool & Crispy - oh boy.

peace