course filtering (Read 608 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

doesn't seem to work. I'm still getting all my years-old courses in the dropdown box, though I have it set to filter courses more than 2 months old.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

eric :)

Russ, The dropdown holds a minimum of 50 course names. If it's less than that, it will fill in the empty spots with older courses. I need to decide what the proper behavior should be in this case.

Imminent Catastrophe

Oh, that explains it. I guess I need a lot more courses!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

stick

Hi Sorry to jump on this post, but could you tell me how I would add a route in the drop down filter which is outside the 50 the drop down allow's ? As I have an old coarse that I want to add. Thanks

Hi Sorry to jump on this post, but could you tell me how I would add a route in the drop down filter which is outside the 50 the drop down allow's ? As I have an old coarse that I want to add. Thanks
            Type in the first several letters of the course and wait a couple of seconds. It should be populated automatically.
              Type in the first several letters of the course and wait a couple of seconds. It should be populated automatically.
              This works for me in IE but not in Firefox (3.0.9 running on Vista)

Thanks Mandy! It is indeed not working on FF so I'll be looking into that.