Changed my user name.... (Read 689 times)

Smile My husband requested that I not have MRS Sipe as my user name...so I took my daughter's advice and went with how a friend of hers read my name to sound like Mississippi. People have trouble with my last name for some reason, it is pretty simple to me, SIPE as in PIPE. But I've heard many different possible ways it can be said. My favorite being my new user name. No, I am not from Mississippi (what a pain to type!). Sorry to be petty.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That reminds me of one of my favorite jokes as a kid: Mississippi is a long word...how do you spell it? Answer: IT. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jill_B

I fly.

That was such a good idea, I jumped on the bandwagon and changed my user name too.

Bring it on.

Scout7

Who are all you people?
            *lol* Apparently my husband doesn't want the world (at least the running ahead world) to know that I'm his ---- That is who I am. Cry Just kidding, he actually said that it made is sound as though I was being arrogant with saying that I am a MRS - as in someones's possession....which is not what I was going for. I did MRS since my middle name begins with an "r" which is where I got M.R.S. I was not "bragging" about my marital status.

Michelle

By the way Scout7...I like beer too! Big grin Ever play drinking Yahtzee? Fun stuff. My husband and I played drinking Battleship on Sat night, it was fun. We aren't the "drinkers" we used to be so one game was enough, but it was still fun.

Michelle

Scout7

The "Smurfs" drinking game is fun, as is "The Simpsons". Usually, though, I'm pretty serious about my drinking. I don't mess around with games. Although, I was pretty good at beer pong back in the day.....

madness baby

No, I am not from Mississippi (what a pain to type!).
                  Hey, but I am! Your new name just caught my eye. Smile
                  deb
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My husband and I played drinking Battleship on Sat night, it was fun. We aren't the "drinkers" we used to be so one game was enough, but it was still fun.
                    OMG, we so have to try that one! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I am probably not the best role model (don't tell my kids) around but I think beer pong is great!! Flippy cup is even better for a larger group. I've heard of playing a drinking game of watching Cheers, I guess it goes along the same lines as watching the Simpsons. Big grin I refuse to grow up.

Michelle

runchicrun----You've got me wondering....What is Mississippi like? In your opinion, what is best thing about it? Zoomzoom- Drinking Battleship is fun but be prepared to drink at least 4 beers per game. Roll eyes

Michelle

Has anyone played the drinking game "JET"? Not the game with names, but the one with numbers.
                            Nope, never heard of that one. It has numbers?? Lots of numbers?? I get distracted easily during drinking games, if it gets to complex forget it, I'm lost!! My husband has zero tolerance for that. You should see him when I bump my Battleship board! *lol* Funny stuff...I've learned to be VERY careful about not bumping the board.

Michelle

madness baby

runchicrun----You've got me wondering....What is Mississippi like? In your opinion, what is best thing about it?
                              That it instilled me with a love of travel! I'd just say that I didn't like growing up there, but in the past ten years, since I've left, I've come to love it even more. I love how people are laid back, willing to talk to anyone, and the diversity. I love the southeast in general. Smile
                              deb
                                My new avatar picture is from 1984 spring track...Carl Sandburg Jr. High. That was a great feeling being the first to hit the finish "string", I believe it was the 800 yard race. I lived in San Antonio, TX for a while and got to experience southern hospitalit... until our car was stolen from the driveway in the middle of the night (the only night the dog didn't bark, go figure), they slammed it against every curb they could find, stole the t-tops, and left it out in the middle of nowhere. Other than that I had a great time in Texas. It was like being in a whole new world (back in 1989).

Michelle