Querying user run logs (Read 777 times)

I know this is stretching it but it never hurts to ask. Big grin Is there any way you can search other user logs? i.e. I'd like to search other users run logs for someone who has a 5K race time under 20 minutes. I hope to review their training log to see what improvements I could make in mine.
    eric :)

I think this is an interesting request and adds value to the site. I'll see what I can do, but it might be a while before I can get to it.
      RunningHammer

brilliant idea (sorry JK!) - i'd definitely use this functionality.
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Perhaps some other functionality such as searching by city/area (i.e. to look for training partners) ?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prophet!

Perhaps some other functionality such as searching by city/area (i.e. to look for training partners) ?
            i like this idea as well. Also it would be cool to have a global map of where everybody's from (maybe based on country or zip code in the US)..