Teachers (Read 453 times)

1 Cent Deals are starting back up at staples! Shocked Shocked July 8 - 11: 8/pk pencils 2 pocket folders (with/without fasteners) Small pencil cases pencil sharpeners Glue is also only 9 cents. They'll have three ring binders (the flimsy kind) in all sorts of ugly colors for 3 / 1 dollar also. In a few weeks they will have all the crayons and markers on sale. A good time to go crazy with getting school supplies, especially if your district/school is a bunch of sting &$#%ers gives you nothing.
    shyrunner07

awesome! thanks for the heads up! i'll have to make a note to hit the store on sunday- if i remember correctly, i think our local staples were sold out of the hot deals last year by monday or tuesday....
        Ahhhhh. NOT YET. School just ended! When school starts that means I'll be spending like a million dollars for back to school clothes and supplies for my children!! And now they are at the expensive ages, I can't pick out clothes for them and of course they won't want what is on sale. Well, I guess it would be worth crawling out of avoidance and stocking up on the supplies now, shaving a little off that million dollar debt. in the fall. Thanks for the info! Big grin

Michelle

awesome! thanks for the heads up! i'll have to make a note to hit the store on sunday- if i remember correctly, i think our local staples were sold out of the hot deals last year by monday or tuesday....
          Yeah, last year all of the stuff was gone within an hour and the one near me. They were pretty good about giving rain checks if you could track down the right person.