2009 totals (Read 709 times)

mygreatbiglog

I need to see my '09 year end totals and when it turned to '10 they were no longer in my summery and I cant seem to find therm heip
    RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Me too I would like to see my yearly total as it is a new record for me.  I think I know what it is but I would really like to know for sure.
        2011 Goals:
        Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
        Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)

Papillon1966

Click on Reports (left bar), then New Search. Change the date range to go from Jan. 1, 2009 to Dec. 31, 2009. Change Activity to include just runs (in case you track other kinds of workouts). Then hit Search. When the list of workouts come up, click on Summary (upper right of screen) and it will give you your 2009 total in a little box.

Lisa Boyles

mikeymike

Click on Reports (left bar), then New Search. Change the date range to go from Jan. 1, 2009 to Dec. 31, 2009. Change Activity to include just runs (in case you track other kinds of workouts). Then hit Search. When the list of workouts come up, click on Summary (upper right of screen) and it will give you your 2009 total in a little box.

This works, or you can choose a larger date range, like Last 3 years, and group the results by year.  I have a saved report that shows my yearly mileage for every year since I started using an online training log.

Runners run

Mariposai

papillon, you are awesome....

thank you!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Awesome.  Thanks for the information.  Had no idea those reports were even there.

Eric if you read this you should be really proud of what you have done with this site.  It is most excellent.  I say that from a programmers/web developer point of view.  The reports piece could be much simplier to find and use but just the fact you have a simple work around that is much more flexiable than a standard report is very cool.  You just have to know where to look.  You have done a tremendous job. 

2011 Goals:
                Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
              mk885

How do you show 2009 summary amount on the summary screen?

Thanks

eric :)

The summary page widgets only displays the current and total mileage.  You cannot currently specify the years.  The reasoning is that the mileage in previous years do not change.  The summary page provides you with a quick glance of your data.  Anything else you'll need to do through the reporting pages.  I will consider allowing this in the future.