using Fitday question (Read 474 times)

Maggie & Molly

Hi, I've been using the free online version of fitday and have started thinking about purchasing the program. Does anyone here use the program or just the free version? Also, if anyone knows, can my DH use the same program - ie. is there room for more than one user? Thanks,

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I used the free version for a month or so. I found it amazing at teaching me about what foods really pack the calories... however I found it too tedious to keep up with especially when eating non-packaged foods. That being said I would recomend everybody do it for a month or so. I can't believe how much I learned.
        I used it too for a bit, then i switched to sparkpeople.com. I like both but sparkpeople was visually more appealing. I ahven't kept up with either, but only because I don't have time.

~Sara
        It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

A is A

I have tried all of these but I think the user interface and tools at caloriecount.about.com is far superior. Best wishes.