Custom format for time entries (Read 797 times)

Hi Eric, thanks again for the great website. I really enjoy it everytime to log my run. I like especially the possibility of customising but I´d like to customise the time entries, too, because I like typing the data with the number keys on the right side of the keyboard and I have to leave it, to make a ":" for time formats. Is it possible to customise the time the same way as the date? Bye. Stefan
    eric :)

Stefan, What kind of format do you have in mind so that I can get an idea of what's involved. I suspect you want to use a "." as the delimiter, but that's being used to indicate fractional seconds... eric Smile
      btb1490

What I've seen in other training logs is a separate box for hours, minutes and second. You tab from one box to the other. Just a suggestion.
        eric :)

You're right that many sites do that, but I find that some what clunky. I don't like using multiple fields for different components of the same data because it looks rather amateurish. Of course, having it work is better than not working properly...

You're right that many sites do that, but I find that some what clunky. I don't like using multiple fields for different components of the same data because it looks rather amateurish. Of course, having it work is better than not working properly...
            I vastly prefer using colons. The separate boxes is a pain in the butt...

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I vastly prefer using colons. The separate boxes is a pain in the butt...
              Ditto. I like it just the way it is.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I know it sounds unusual, but I´d like to enter my time entries with commas, like "1,23,45" for 1 hour, 23 minutes and 45 seconds or "8,45" for 8:45 A.M. By the way, I prefer typing into a single textfield, too.