Yeeehaaaaa....TGIF and Spring is in the air! (Read 609 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sunroof: open Snow: melting Thermometer: 50º I actually had to take my fleece jacket off about 1 mile into my run, this AM (40º with strong winds). First time in a LONG time that I was able to run in a single layer of clothes. LOVIN' this! I think I have even gotten some sun on my face during a couple of my recent runs...might have to start wearing sunscreen, as I am freckling a bit. But it feels like heaven! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm happy for ya! Cool our weather is gorgeous today! as soon as the baby wakes up, we are headed for the beach!

Jennifer mm#1231

Lifesabeach---- I just love that picture of your children on the beach when the baby is looking at the water and the older boys are looking at the baby (from your Yahoo site), that is awesome.

Michelle

After running in shorts, no shirt, and 70 degrees yesterday, I wake up today to find the ground covered in... SNOW!!!! And the weatherman sez it'll be cold through the weekend. So much for spring thaw...
          The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense. Jim Harrison
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hear that, Randy. This time of the year in the Midwest certainly keeps us on our toes! k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

I don't think we will get into the 50's for months. I woke up to 3 more inches of powder for shoveling. But it does make for an awesome ski season! Smile
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                I don't think we will get into the 50's for months. I woke up to 3 more inches of powder for shoveling. But it does make for an awesome ski season! Smile
                Arent you and BC the only places that got decent snow this year? So you know what comes with the weather - mosquitos! I will take snow and cold any day over bugs!!!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So you know what comes with the weather - mosquitos! I will take snow and cold any day over bugs!!!
                  That's how I knew I was running too slowly last Summer. Parts of my routes go through some sorta swampy areas and when I would return covered in bites after a post-supper run I knew I needed to get faster! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Arent you and BC the only places that got decent snow this year? So you know what comes with the weather - mosquitos! I will take snow and cold any day over bugs!!!
                    We are getting 10 more inches today and tomorrow and my dh is in 70 degree Portland while I am shoveling sometimes 2x a day. We are moving quickly towards the most snow ever in Juneau...did I say ever? We have the most snow at a ski resort and I hear its amazing skiing (my son tells me so). Cross country skiing is great but last year I was watching my tulips come out of the ground. I got a felling it will be a great if not short spring/summer and the bugs will not be an issue.
                    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)