Importing an existing RW online training log?? (Read 417 times)

tmichaeljr

First off, let me say that I love this site and have been using it religiously since finding it.  I noticed that RW basically copied your site as their training log page.  Would it be possible to import my older runs from the RW log to this one so that I have everything in the same place and don't have to check both?  Since using this site, I've been keeping double records on both sites so I have consistency with my older workouts.  If I could get the older ones from RW onto this site it would be fantastic.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    eric :)

tmichaeljr,

Send me an email via the feedback form and I'll get things rolling for you.

eric :-)

tmichaeljr,

Send me an email via the feedback form and I'll get things rolling for you.

eric :-)

You don't like the new Message feature?  

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.