RWOL Refugees -- (Read 3876 times)

Fistmaster General

My running log has been here at RA for a few years.  I never looked elsewhere since the log is the best.

May as well bring my forum presence here as well.  Bye bye RWOL.

"I... am a fucking moron." - MattM

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

You're dead in dog years

It will be interesting to see what transpires over here............

MorganaRuns

Slower than you

It will be interesting to see what transpires over here............

Yay! It's DC!!! Wink  :heartemoticon:  I'll bet you can even post an avatar over here.

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man" - The Dude

Upcoming races: AthHalf: 10/20

Snarl snarl.

Count me in as another RWOL refugee....

not lazy, just tired

DEADCHIPMUNK - great photo. I had a dead mouse in my tailpipe once. Oh... that sounds so very very wrong.

Not if it makes sense.

FlatFT.runner

Well I lurked mostly on RWOL so I guess this might be better here.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Maybe he means this place doesn't have censors instead of f/ck, we can type fuck. ?Wink

It does have censors.  We tend to allow "fuck",  though usage must be fucking funny.  We censor spam.  RWOL refugees might appreciate that genre of censorship!

CClay

Better than all of you

My running log has been here at RA for a few years.  I never looked elsewhere since the log is the best.

May as well bring my forum presence here as well.  Bye bye RWOL.

You're good for two or three decent posts per year.

RunJasonRun

RunJasonRun of RWOL here.  This is definitely where I parked my car.

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

katarama

Tribal Elder

I s this where I am?

"Keep doing things." - Jim Martin, 93 year-old paratrooper and badass.

runny eggs

It does have censors.  We tend to allow "fuck",  though usage must be fucking funny.  We censor spam.  RWOL refugees might appreciate that genre of censorship!

Awesome. I like Spam on a plate, not online.Cool

Mostly harmless

Nice forum here. Beats the endless pages of SPAM on RWOL.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Imminent Catastrophe

RunJasonRun of RWOL here.  This is definitely where I parked my car.

Hey Jason, welcome! Join us in the Ultra Runners forum.

Everyone, Jason writes the best race reports ever and just ran the Pinhoti 100.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

gnegirl

gnegirl checking in. Smile