GUESS WHAT!!!!! (Read 904 times)

hehehehe! that is SOOOOOO cool! Happy Birthday! nothing says love like a Garmin. Big grin You are gonna LOVE it!

Jennifer mm#1231

Yippee!!! Very exciting...enjoy!
        Okay, if I weren't still feeling sick, and dealing with shin splints (ouch!), and pressed for time today, I would have kept on running just for the sake of enjoying the Garmin! I love it!!! Watching my heart rate go up and down with hills was pretty fascinating. But I'm easily amused, before I headed out the front door I was amused by how my heart rate changed just with doing different stuff, like walking, putting my shoes on, going up the steps...etc. My husband tuned me out right away. Tongue I can see how much this can help with my training, and I can't wait to put it to the test for some outside intervals (instead of on the treadmill as I usually do). And yes, I called my parents and thanked them endlessly! Big grin

Michelle

I was amused by how my heart rate changed just with doing different stuff, like walking, putting my shoes on, going up the steps...etc. My husband tuned me out right away. Tongue
          You'll just have to think of some activities that raise your heart rate AND interest your husband. Hmmm, let's think on this for a moment...... He might just become a bigger Garmin fan than you are. Evil grin

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

What a sweet, sweet gift!! Enjoy it!
            2009: BQ?
              You'll just have to think of some activities that raise your heart rate AND interest your husband. Hmmm, let's think on this for a moment...... He might just become a bigger Garmin fan than you are. Evil grin
              Earlier tonight as I was driving home from soccer practice, this post came to mind and I thought of how I didn't respond to your comment yet... I told my husband your thought of how to get him to appreciate the tools of running and he smiled ear to ear! He said he'd like to test it out soon. Big grin

Michelle

I told my husband your thought of how to get him to appreciate the tools of running and he smiled ear to ear!
                Where there's a will, there's a way. Big grin

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.