Strange editor problem typing run description (Read 296 times)

JoeO

I've seen this on two computers.  It happens with Internet Explorer but NOT, it would appear, with Firefox

When I am typing a run description, once I get beyond a certain number of lines (roughly 15-20 lines), the editor starts flaking out. 

Symptom #1: As I type, it flickers between the character I just typed and some line up higher in the details.  I only see the character I just typed for a split-second before it flicks back to the line up above.

Symptom #2 :  Also, once I get beyond this number of lines, I am unable to add new ones.  If I hit the carriage return, instead of going down a line, it just adds another space (or some other invisible control character) to the current line.  However if I Save the workout, then edit again, I CAN add another line.  But this workaround just buys me one line.  Once I've done that I have to hit "Save" and "Edit" again to add a new one.

Is anyone else seeing this?

krull_etc

i've seen problem #2 in Firefox/Chrome.  it works again if i copy everything and refresh the browser.
      eric :)

JoeO,

I am planning to replace the editor with something hopefully would be less error prone.  I'll try to get it done real soon.