Competitive family running (Read 1109 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Nice report Miss...that little devil barely beat you, and he's 16 and what...110 lbs? (Do you actually feed him?) Big grin And sub 23 is NICE!!! Well done. It's nice to know old geezers like us can still get out there and get 'er done!
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    PWL

Has been

Nice job, Michelle! The pictures are great. Your son looks very close at the end there.....perhaps....close enough to stick out a leg and trip him? Would that be wrong? Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Another Passion

Well done, Michelle. WE all know you were just sandbanging and didn't want to show up your son. You're too kind a mother. Wink

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Nice report Miss...that little devil barely beat you, and he's 16 and what...110 lbs? (Do you actually feed him?) Big grin
          I feed him. Roll eyes That little punk eats like a horse actually. He's got the highest metabolism that I've ever seen. Oh, and we've learned to NEVER EVER give him coffee. OMG - talk about a funny thing to see. Big grin

Michelle

Well done, Michelle. WE all know you were just sandbanging and didn't want to show up your son. You're too kind a mother. Wink
            I wish. I wasn't intentionally going slow and he COMPLETELY shocked me coming out of nowhere at the end like that. As we came through the chute I was sort of yelling at him since he did a sneak attack. Blush Live and learn.

Michelle

mattw1970

Injured

Great race report Michelle! Sounds like your family has alot of fun together at races! Thats so cool. I hope when my son is a little older he takes an interest in running as well ( he's not quite 3 yet so it may be a couple years) Yup your son beat you fair and square but next time don't lose focus in that middle mile. Because thats what happens when you let up; especially when you let up against a teenager LOL I know you'll get him next time Wink
              INJURED