Malicious fecal distribution (Read 321 times)

A Saucy Wench

Is that what they are calling it now.

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerque/Runner-poops-in-Yard/-/9153728/21026628/-/y97xo7z/-/index.html

moral of the story is if you gotta go...don't go where you went yesterday

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

npaden

How can you take a dump like that and not wipe?

Based on the blurry video of the splatter on the poor guys wall, it looks like it was a pretty messy dump.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

She did that near someone's home?  What a jerk.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

You'll ruin your knees!

So she does her tempo runs on the weekends... #2 tempo run, to be exact.  I use a brown bar to log those runs...Roll eyes

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Mysecondnewname

"Bad Human!"

Prince of Fatness

Probably a Wolverine fan.

Not at it at all. 

ymmv

on the other hand, find a training schedule that works for you and stick with it!

Menace to Sobriety

It's a mammal thing. We like to go in a familar place, if possible. Dogs, wolves, cats, and apparently, even people.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

If I was the homeowner I might be inclined to play some pranks on her.

Some ideas:

- Hide in the alley in a gorilla costume and pop out when she makes the turn and scare the shit out of her.

- Put out a bucket with a "Poop Here" sign.

- Set up some bleachers and have a crowd waiting to cheer her on when she makes her visit.

- Make a chalk drawing of a toilet on her favorite wall.

- Put out a "Don't forget to wipe" sign or "Runner's must wash hands" sign.

- Fill the alley with plops of dog poop so she can think she started a trend.

- Leave a roll of toilet paper and some magazines out for her.

- Get a picture of her and put it on some flyers that say "WANTED for Malicious Fecal Distribution". Post them around town.

Anyone else have some good prank ideas?

WordPress Speed Guides: my personal website with speed and seo guides

vincoding.com: repository of useful code snippets that I've saved over time

FSBD

http://www.rmortcompany.com/content/files/RM051016.jpg

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

"Malicious Fecal Distribution" --- Adding that to my dictionary.

Seriously though, this is Discrimination against Runners!  Homeless folks pee and poop everywhere in the city.  Why does it make national news in this case just because she runs and poops vice walks and poops?  She should file a lawsuit saying she was "profiled", simply because she was a runner.  Sh1t, in this country, with a good enough lawyer and a dense enough jury, she might even win.

Big grin

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Wing

Joggaholic

- Hide in the alley in a gorilla costume and pop out when she makes the turn and scare the shit out of her.

Big grin

Motion sensor triggering a boombox poised to play.  Loud.

But what song?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

A Saucy Wench

Motion sensor triggering a boombox poised to play.  Loud.

But what song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7FPcLxLmE4

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

B-Plus

She's a quick pooper.

Not long ago I arrived at work to be greeted by a pile of shit in front of the building where I work. We do not believe that it came from an animal. There was also a sock beside the pile.