What do runners need? A poll for you all. (Read 337 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

I use fabric desinfectant for that, works fine. Costs 3€ (2 dollars) in my local drogerie shop (no idea how it's called in the USA - the shop that sells cosmetics and cleaning products). No issues with the funk since using it.

Fabric disinfectant? Do we have that in the US? Me want. Because there's nothing like hanging around after a race with a bunch of smelly people, yet somehow knowing that you are the smelliest of them all.

Ex runner

running metalhead

I always like this problem:

find x

This question has 2 answers.

1. 5    (applying the Pythagoras Theorem)
      2. 42  (applying the Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything"

- Egmond ( 14 januari )            :  1:41:40 (21K)
      - Vondelparkloop ( 20 januari ) :  0:58.1 (10K but did 13.44!!!)
      - Twiskemolenloop ( 4 maart )  :   1:35:19 (3th M45!)

- Ekiden Zwolle (10K)   ( 25 maart )
      - Rotterdam Marathon ( 8 april )
      - Leiden Marathon Halve ( 27 mei )
      - Marathon Amersfoort ( 10 juni)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

This question has 2 answers.

1. 5    (applying the Pythagoras Theorem)
        2. 42  (applying the Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe and Everything"

Mmmm.... I think you may have missed the central point of the picture...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Half Fanatic #846

This runner needs a napzzzzz...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

running metalhead

Mmmm.... I think you may have missed the central point of the picture...

Ah, right... anyway, answer 2 covers that too Smile

- Egmond ( 14 januari )            :  1:41:40 (21K)
            - Vondelparkloop ( 20 januari ) :  0:58.1 (10K but did 13.44!!!)
            - Twiskemolenloop ( 4 maart )  :   1:35:19 (3th M45!)

- Ekiden Zwolle (10K)   ( 25 maart )
            - Rotterdam Marathon ( 8 april )
            - Leiden Marathon Halve ( 27 mei )
            - Marathon Amersfoort ( 10 juni)

will run for popsicles

I would very much like clown shoes that are made for running.

wait. i already OWN hokas.

never mind. I guess I'm good. But thanks for asking.

Fabric disinfectant? Do we have that in the US? Me want. Because there's nothing like hanging around after a race with a bunch of smelly people, yet somehow knowing that you are the smelliest of them all.

This the exact product that I use and love:

http://www.sanytol.com/en/Our-Products/SANYTOL-Laundry-disinfectant

Fanilow

An extra lung or two would be helpful. Especially on race days.

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

An extra lung or two would be helpful. Especially on race days.

Wow. You're doing races long enough to carry one of these along and much on it??

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

#artbydmcbride

One of those 'healer wands' like they used on Star Trek, to wave over any injury and be good to go in 20 minutes or less.

Runners run

Not dead. Yet.

Oxygen delivered by nurse practitioners during races at full speed.

How can we know our limits if we don't test them?

SShaw490

SShaw490

Well, after I got tired of messing with my ipod and amplifier and waterproof earbuds and GPS watch and rethinking the ways I could tie my shoes yesterday, I just took off and went for a nice run in the rain in shorts, shirt and shoes and nothing else. Had the best run in a long time. So next time I'm just going out in shoes and nothing else. So maybe all I really need is a good jock strap.

aplodder

Susan

Since you're asking, a pair of shoes with Hoka cushioned soles and an Altra upper with a nice wide toe box and narrow heel would be wonderful.  Please and thank you.  Smile

#artbydmcbride

Well, after I got tired of messing with my ipod and amplifier and waterproof earbuds and GPS watch and rethinking the ways I could tie my shoes yesterday, I just took off and went for a nice run in the rain in shorts, shirt and shoes and nothing else. Had the best run in a long time. So next time I'm just going out in shoes and nothing else. So maybe all I really need is a good jock strap.

So where do you run again?

Runners run