Waistband chafing after recent weight loss (maybe gross) (Read 268 times)

Kalsarikännit

they were on fleek.  

Is this ban-worthy?  I vote yes.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

mikeymike

In general, yeah. But in reference to a pair of half tights, feck yeah.

Runners run

Seriously. Now i'm not as hip as some of you, but doesn't fleek mean smooth or something.

Joann Y

Yes. I just learned this term the other day. The only reason I don't completely regret asking what it meant is that now I use it liberally to annoy and entertain my husband.

Yes. I just learned this term the other day. The only reason I don't completely regret asking what it meant is that now I use it liberally to annoy and entertain my husband.

Better to try to use current slang in front of your teenage kids, for those who have them. You will never see eyes roll so far up into someone's head. I usually know better than to even make an attempt, but my wife does not give up so easily. In our house it is common to hear "Mom, just don't," or "No one says that anymore."

Dave

Joann Y

Better to try to use current slang in front of your teenage kids, for those who have them. You will never see eyes roll so far up into someone's head.

Can't wait. Only 3 more years until I have a teenage boy (what the fleek?!).

#artbydmcbride

annoyed animated GIF

Runners run

^ that's it

Dave