I hate snow (Read 749 times)

I do. And it's snowing right now. We're in the month of April and snow has to make another appearance. What the heck is that about? I've never run in the snow. I already ran 7 miles today, maybe I'll head out and add a couple more miles on so I can say I've run in snow!

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I Love running in the snow. There is just nothing better. This morning's run was 30 degrees and breezy. It felt good, but the skies were sapphire and the full moon was setting opposite the rising sun. No snow in my morning. But it was lovely out. Got in a couple miles in Percy Warner, among the hills with the early spring May Apples and various purple and white wildflowers. Very nice!
      Jill_B

I fly.

I've never run in the snow. I already ran 7 miles today, maybe I'll head out and add a couple more miles on so I can say I've run in snow!
        If you don't run today in the snow you won't get to run in the snow for months! (Hopefully!)

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Snow sucks. Just today my last snow/ice run dropped off my log...and I had to run in more tonite. Not a lot, but we were just starting to get used to Spring weather when this nasty cold-snap descended. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Snow sucks. Just today my last snow/ice run dropped off my log...and I had to run in more tonite. Not a lot, but we were just starting to get used to Spring weather when this nasty cold-snap descended. k
            The cold weather dictated my entire treadmill winter. I ran my last run outside sometime in Nov. and then didn't get back outdoors until Feb or March, I'll to look and see, I forget. When do you decide when the snow is too much to run in?

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When do you decide when the snow is too much to run in?
              It's not so much the snow for me as the cold. My coldest run this Winter was -5º windchill. I don't think I'd go out if it were much colder than that. k

~ Sarah Kay

It's not so much the snow for me as the cold. My coldest run this Winter was -5º windchill. I don't think I'd go out if it were much colder than that.k
                WOW. I draw the line at 30 °.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(where do you find the little degree symbol???)
                  On my keyboard it is alt or option 0. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Member Since 2008

Must be Global Warming! Cool
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

WOW. I draw the line at 30 degrees (where do you find the little degree symbol???)
                      On a Windows PC, it's hold down alt, then type 248.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

On a Windows PC, it's hold down alt, then type 248.
                        Worked, thanks Jeff. Alt 0 didn't work. I've wondered about that for the longest time. °

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Alt 0 didn't work.
                          Ha, Macs +1! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

What's a Mac?? JUST KIDDING. Besides, I'm at work, can't blame me for the computer I'm using.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Besides, I'm at work, can't blame me for the computer I'm using.
                              Time to go home.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Time to go home.
                                I went home shortly after posting that. I was only at work to make a few phone calls and then RA sidetracked me, as usual. Smile I'm off to bed right now, too many late nights in a row.

Michelle