The Madness of Frank Barr and Zebulon Pike (Read 593 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks again folks. My aches and pains are gone, but my legs and body remain tired now, 8 days later. I got in a big 10 miles last week, and my be able to double that this week. But I may just sleep. I took down the long version of the story because I am considering sending it to a running magazine for publication. Please holler at me if you did not get a chance to see it. T
    vicentefrijole

I took down the long version of the story because I am considering sending it to a running magazine for publication. Please holler at me if you did not get a chance to see it.
      I missed it! Sorry, I've been out of town for the last couple weeks. From the reviews, above, though it sounds pretty good! If you don't mind, send it to me at vicentefrijole@hotmail.com. If you're not comfortable with that, no big deal... I'll just wait to read it in Runner's World! Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If it is printed in RW, let us know--I would most definitely buy a copy of that issue! I can say "I knew him when..." Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

If it is printed in RW, let us know--I would most definitely buy a copy of that issue! I can say "I knew him when..." Big grin k
          Ditto! And could you autograph a copy for me? Years later, when you're a big shot columnist, I can then take it out and ebay it Tongue
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Shooting for Marathon & Beyond. I hope to submit in the next day or so. Wish me luck!
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Luck!

Roads were made for journeys...