What do you eat for breakfast? (Read 405 times)

Hoban-Jay

a bowl of cereal with a mix of Fruit Loops, Lucky Charms and Quisp (or Quake) with whole milk

two cinnamon Pop Tarts, cold or hot

two pieces of white toast with raspberry preserves

a donut from an Entenmann's Family Pack (assorted)

orange juice with pulp

a glass of Hershey's chocolate milk

no, wait...that's what I used to eat when I was 10 when that was considered a healthy breakfast

sorry

actually, I just drink coffee

Take your breakfast from you were 10, and combine it with your NOW breakfast, and that would be perfect to me.  Of course, if I ate that one of two things...or both would happen.  I wouldn't be able to eat for the rest of the day, and/or I would spend the rest of the day in the bathroom.

During the work week I don't eat before my runs due to lack of time. Afterward I usually have oatmeal when I settle at Mr work desk. On weekends I don't eat before my 5-6 mile runs, but will eat before my 10 milers. Oatmeal again typically. Just love the stuff!

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

JanaLamb

Not much eating before early morning run. Just some hot choco drink or coffee. After running, that's real breakfast time. You know what they say, "eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a hungry prince and dinner like a starving pauper."

Increase Speed and Stamina Blog

mdolley

Funky kicks 2019

Ginsling

Slowpoke

A few espresso shots (but....er.....decaffeinated)

Ground mixed nuts and seeds and cacao nibs with plain yoghurt and soyamilk

Green coconut

Sometimes it ends up being lunch if I don't finish running early enough.

The Machine

Toasted waffles, syrup, one water bottle. Always what I have had for race day and most days when I have to do a midday run. My body is very sensitive so I keep it simple.