No Personal Records Showing (Read 425 times)

I log my races under workout type as "race" and leave the box exclude from PR unchecked.  How do I get my race PRs to appear under Personal Records?  I have 5 different races all different distances and none of them appear.  The page is simply blank.

Internet Explorer

Windows XP Home Edition

A bad day on the trail is better than a good day at work.
      Never mind.  Figured it out.  Had my default workout set to trail runs.  All is well.
      A bad day on the trail is better than a good day at work.
      eric :)

Muddy Shoes,

You beat me to it.  I need to make the PR page more explicit to avoid future confusions.

eric :-)

Seanv2

I am afraid I'm having the same problem and am not as smart as muddy shoes. I ran a PR on May 3rd and I can't figure out how to get it to show up.

Thanks!

Sean

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

A Saucy Wench

I am afraid I'm having the same problem and am not as smart as muddy shoes. I ran a PR on May 3rd and I can't figure out how to get it to show up.

Thanks!

Sean

Sean - in your case I dont need to be Eric to see this.  You have to log it as run type "Race" instead of "Easy"  It is one of the pre-loaded run types, no need to create your own (If you create your own it wont work)

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Seanv2

Ah, got it. Thanks, Ennay, I'm an idiot.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com