Aug. mileage? (Read 851 times)

Michelle, I posted about the 5K's in the Montco forum. September doesn't look good, except for 9/16 (PDR).

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Michelle, I posted about the 5K's in the Montco forum. September doesn't look good, except for 9/16 (PDR).
      Just saw that. Okay, we'll try for October!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

K - like your new avi and quote!
        Ooh, we have a theme going! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ooh, we have a theme going! Big grin k
          Ya making fun of my avi Sad

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

nope - you are the best - no competition Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah, Cheryl and I both have beer avatars. Your 6 pack is cooler! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

nope - you are the best - no competition Smile
                Ok first off WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP??? Second off change your avitar BACK! I liked it Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Nah, Cheryl and I both have beer avatars. Your 6 pack is cooler! Big grin k
                  OH I don't know about that. LOVE the design from the Oberon and btw would LOVE to find it so I can actually try it!

Ok first off WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP??? Second off change your avitar BACK! I liked it Big grin
                    Hey - I just put that avitar up to tease you a little Wink UP, whose up? I'm talking in my sleep Tongue

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group

Hey - I just put that avitar up to tease you a little Wink UP, whose up? I'm talking in my sleep Tongue
                      Thanks. Now muzzle it sleep talker Tongue BTW Hope you have a great weekend!

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

Only 91, down from 134. Wow, didn't realize it had dropped that much. Picked up a little injury trying to do some speed work. Had to take a week off. My old body seems pretty happy at 30-35 miles per week.
                          157 miles - highest yet. I think Sept will be higher...
                            My old body seems pretty happy at 30-35 miles per week.
                            Mine prefers that too. I just lost a toe nail. YUCK! Feet are just nasty. Roll eyes

Michelle

if anyone is still reading along... I've had 2 90 mile months - my body still doesn't like a 30 mile week. I'm hoping to get there with some low HR running over the winter. how long did it take everyone to adjust to higher mileage? A

Recalculating...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

how long did it take everyone to adjust to higher mileage? A
                                I still find that once I get much above 30 miles/week that running becomes a little less fun and I tend to get minor injury issues. I need to eventually get beyond that, though, as my plans for a marathon next year are going to require that I work up to consistent 40-50 mile weeks. k

~ Sarah Kay