dog boarding (Read 1275 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Okay, do you think dog breath is a good thing?

Dog breath is medicinal. Sheesh, don't you people know anything?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

On your significant other, no.

On this, I can live with it.

Molly

Anything that can run like this is allowed to have breath stinking like whatever it wants.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
      Emil Zatopek

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Cuteness goes a long way for them.
        fetchpetcare1

Boarding of either animals or the child for make independent to him self .There are many people who is sharing the about the dog boarding which are used to learn the dog for become the best  dog .

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Boarding of either animals or the child for make independent to him self .There are many people who is sharing the about the dog boarding which are used to learn the dog for become the best  dog .

I couldn't have expressed it this eloquently myself.

fetchpetcare1

Dog is a domestic animal.Boarding of animals is must so that they can learn a lot of things easily.dog boarding is the best way to learn the dogs.

Troy.

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

Dog is a domestic animal.Boarding of animals is must so that they can learn a lot of things easily.dog boarding is the best way to learn the dogs.

I would love to continue this fascinating conversation. Would you mind posting your home phone number so that we can ask you for more pet care tips?

Troy.

I would love to continue this fascinating conversation. Would you mind posting your home phone number so that we can ask you for more pet care tips?

Yes, please. I will also need the name and address of your bank, your social security number, and your online banking password.

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

Miles2go

I couldn't have expressed it this eloquently myself.

Ha! 

I have Boarder Collies so interested can dog boarding me.  Or something like that.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

This was less boreder than I thought

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Imminent Catastrophe

I just checked. Google Translate does not have a Spammer-English translator.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016