A better POLE question... (Read 117 times)

All these polls got me thinking, polls for GU, shoes, Cliff bars etc. How many of you guys or women have  seen a really good pole dance? and don't be shy guys, your women aren't going to rain on your parade. Women, i ask you the same question, ever watch a quality pole dance. I have, on SEVERAL occasions. Some of the performances have me asking myself; SHIT, how'd she do that so gracefully. So, lets hear it.

L Train

DAMN, L Train, that was fast, and good by the way.

xhristopher

bhearn

Feeling the growl again

I keep bait in my living room, but I'm still waiting for the chick from L Train's photo to show up on it.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

I've seen some good performances...even scarier to watch when you realize the girl doing the stunts is working as an "independent contractor" and probably doesn't have health insurance...yeesh

**Ask me about streaking**

Joann Y

Gotta dig out some of my wedding photos.

I've seen some good performances...even scarier to watch when you realize the girl doing the stunts is working as an "independent contractor" and probably doesn't have health insurance...yeesh

Interesting point; any time I've been onsite somewhere as a contractor the site owner/manager requires a Environmental/Health/Safety training and test for some liability reasons...anyone know if pole dancers have the same sort of HR ass-covering paperwork as the rest of us?

Kalsarikännit

They're just doing this to put themselves through college.

Seriously.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

bhearn

Interesting point; any time I've been onsite somewhere as a contractor the site owner/manager requires a Environmental/Health/Safety training and test for some liability reasons...anyone know if pole dancers have the same sort of HR ass-covering paperwork as the rest of us?

Not likely

The 2nd and 3rd photos were not exactly what i was looking for, but i'm into art and sorta dig where you guys are coming from. The 4th one is more my speed, i might put one in, for that special occasion. Wrigley Girl, i like your style sorta. I'm all for helping out with college tuition, i'll bet some of the "performers" i patronized  were able to affored more than Raman after i left, wink, wink. Jamezilla, I'm scratchin' my head  right now, independant contractors...health insurance... doing stunts, WTF man.

Feeling the growl again

Gotta dig out some of my wedding photos.

POD.   You really need to come down for the beer mile.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Spaniel, if you want a chick like the one in L Trains pic to come over for some "entertainment" then you just might wanna tidy up abit. That cookie monster sippy cup, and kids toys need  to be stashed away, could end ruining your night. I do however like that mattress folded up nicely in the corner, just a word of caution though. If you decide to use a strobe light for some nice effects, do not incorporate a BLACK LIGHT as well, other wise that mattress might glow in the dark if you get my drift.