Are you among the 12%...? (Read 1194 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I don't get it, why is that hard?

Oh roo roooo!

I guess I am dumb, too, as I don't get it either....

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I thought it was pretty freaking funny.

You'll ruin your knees!

Roll eyes, rick!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

You're evil, Zoomy.
                xor

Just reason #5643 why I almost never click stuff.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You're evil, Zoomy.

They set 'em up, I knock 'em down. Evil

~ Sarah Kay

I stopped looking at it after 15 seconds, so I didn't see the Rick reference.

You'll ruin your knees!

I stopped looking at it after 15 seconds, so I didn't see the Rick reference.

Hah, same here! 

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Now that song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the work day.  Must not hum it to myself, or my students will think I'm crazy.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                          Emil Zatopek

xhristopher

I'm not going to comment, look at, or read this thread. Nope. Not me. Didn't even click on it.

Well, the beauty of it is that you don't have to click on anything. It just works its own magic.
                              xhristopher

Well, the beauty of it is that you don't have to click on anything. It just works its own magic.

But you can click on it if you want to.

Speaking of clicking... I had a co-worker call me over this week to tell me her monitor was broken. She physically pushed the menu button on it then tried to navigate that menu using her mouse. She got pretty pissed off when the menu hid her pointer and she couldn't adjust the monitors brightness. She even tried clicking harder and that didn't help.