Changing Colours on Log Graph (Read 637 times)

scrumhalfgirl

I've noticed that some people have re-coded the colours on their log that correspond with the different types of run. How can I do this? Thanks!

-Jess

Click 'Options' (top of each page, to the right), Click 'My log preferences', click 'Work Out type: running'. Click on the colored block after each of the workout types, click the prefered color.... (Add you own course types, and choose their colors....)

Running in Belgium
      Ann

eric :)

thanks Ann!
        scrumhalfgirl

Thanks Ann and Eric. I tried this, but nothing is happening when I click the boxes. Could that be a browser issue? I'm on Firefox.

-Jess

I use Firefox too, and both on my Linux- as on my Windows-machine, it does work....

Running in Belgium
            Ann

Wingz

Professional Noob

Make sure you hit "save" after picking the colors... Blush

Roads were made for journeys...

The possibility to change those colors, is produced by JavaScript, so I was wondering whether you had probably installed the extension 'NoScript' in your Browser, and tried to reproduce your problem by installing it. And yes, after installing NoScript, I'm not able to change those colors. Only when I add RunningAhead to the allowed domains, I can. So maybe this is the solution? Edit: Or, more probably, in your settings you have Javascript disabled? (Can't tell you exactly how to change that, I'm on my Windows-PC with Dutch Firefox, since this PC is also used by DH and DS. On my Linux PC I do have an English Firefox.)

Running in Belgium
                Ann

scrumhalfgirl

Thanks everyone! It must be something with my browser at home, because I just tried it on my work computer, and it worked fine!

-Jess

eric :)

Ann and Janell: thanks for covering for me while I was out of town. Jess: are you able to create new run entries at home? That also uses a javascript. By the way, which version of Firefox are you using? And what is your OS? I can try reproducing it if it's not on a Mac. eric Smile