GREETINGS FRIENDS! (Read 1278 times)

Just me...

Welcome aboard! Big grin

3/22/09- 177.0 Goal- 145(flexible)

Joseph Kipchirir

Joseph, I am AMAZED! by your running! I would be more than happy to chat with you and help you learn English. In return, maybe you can share some of your running knowledge with all of us. How long have you ran? How old are you? When are you going to compete in a major race? When I search your name I only see mention on Running Ahead. I assumed with the times you are running in your log, you would be well known internationally. I have never before been so privileged to talk to such an amazing, gifted runner. Please share more.
      I thank you for your interest! I have ran all of my time alive. I have 23 years old. I have not able to race for my carreer because of the Kenyan government and complicateds? I have raced as a junior young in Iten. My races are not outstanding so i cannot make natinoal team. 1500: 3:43 - Youth meets 3000: 7:57 - and also 5000: I know not the time in this race maybe under 14 sometimes? 10000: 28:29 MARATHON: WHO KNOWS YET!? Smile I am training for marathon as I cannot be running as fast as his countryman on the track. I am not famous in the internatinals. I am not fast enough to be famous ....AS OF YET. Thankyour for helping I with english? I hope to go to America to run if I can get Visa and such perhaps. This has taken too long to write, I am tired and must sleep thank you much!
        April 1st is not until Tuesday.