Running Christmas Gifts (Read 943 times)

Who all is getting running stuff for the holidays? I'm pretty set on all the big running stuff. I have newish shoes. I've had my Garmin 305 for at least a year. I'm really hoping someone will give me some socks. I love my Balega Hidden Comforts and I'm down to my last 2 pair. I don't know where I lose them.

Member Since 2008

I usually get a gift card from the local sports store get my running stuff that way.
        I'm about 100% sure that there will be a Forerunner under the tree for me.......
          a pair of running shorts for me. i chose them yesterday Smile
            I think most of my stuff is running gear. Dh and I exchanged gifts last night. He got me Under Armor Frosty women running tights, UA hat and gloves, UA Balcalva, After run really cool U/A fleece pants, and a book called Running Tough. Really could of used some nice socks. But then again maybe my kids got me some Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Forerunner 305! I can't wait to open it. DH told me about it because he was afraid I would ask my mom for it and I would end up with two of them.
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Buy a subscription to Marathon and Beyond!!! Big grin http://www.marathonandbeyond.com/

Dog-Love

I bought a Garmin 305 and opened it before Xmas...My friend gave me an HTFU black bracelet for running motivation...and I opened that before Xmas....I'll look into the Marathon and beyond subscription....Runners can always use something
                  Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                    I got a new fleece vest, and a Timex Ironman watch. Big grin
                    Len

Damn Yankee

My parents sent a pretty hefty gift certicificate to Road Runner Sports.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

Buy a subscription to Marathon and Beyond!!! Big grin http://www.marathonandbeyond.com/
                        That's a great publication. I've only found it once in a book store. I think a subscription is in order. The stories are great.
                        "If I control myself, I control my destiny."

All business

I got no running stuff for Christmas, even though i did ask for some....maybe my girlfriend is trying to tell me something? I wanted socks too. My friend Katie says they're a great gift to ask for, but no one wants to be the guy who got you socks.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Just Be

I got 2 Under Armour shirts and an iPod Shuffle! Big grin The Under Armour shirts absolutely rule and I really like the shuffle as well. Since I don't like armbands or belt clips, the Shuffle is easier to run with than my bigger flash based player during fast runs where I don't want anything in my pockets or hands.
                              Running gifts I got: Garmin ForeRunner 305 (early gift because it was on sale for < $150 8[ and wife said to buy it) adidas adizero rc dc (early gift because i needed them) two pairs of nike fitdry 4" inseam shorts an elastic stretching band also got money from my parents which i plan on buying more running clothes with (maybe a ra one, and also donating to the site!) $150="" 8[="" and="" wife="" said="" to="" buy="" it)="" adidas="" adizero="" rc="" dc="" (early="" gift="" because="" i="" needed="" them)="" two="" pairs="" of="" nike="" fitdry="" 4"="" inseam="" shorts="" an="" elastic="" stretching="" band="" also="" got="" money="" from="" my="" parents="" which="" i="" plan="" on="" buying="" more="" running="" clothes="" with="" (maybe="" a="" ra="" one,="" and="" also="" donating="" to="" the=""></ $150 8[ and wife said to buy it) adidas adizero rc dc (early gift because i needed them) two pairs of nike fitdry 4" inseam shorts an elastic stretching band also got money from my parents which i plan on buying more running clothes with (maybe a ra one, and also donating to the site!)>

Another Passion

I got lots of gu's, shot blocks, body glide, a new winter running hat, and an Axe hygiene (shampoo, body wash, deodorant, and spray) set from my oldest daughter. Wonder if she was trying to tell me something? Confused

Rick
                                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                                runningforcassy.blogspot.com