How do you display/show off your medals?? (Read 2911 times)

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Marathon medals are in shadow boxes with my bib numbers and they hang in front of my treadmill. 

Other medals (from 1/2s, winning age group awards, etc. hang in the back of my closet).  Trophies (all 3 of them LOL) are on my fridge, mostly because I have no idea what else to do with them.

I do sell them.......

Marathon PR 3:25:23 http://26point2medals.com/metals.html

MoBramExam

Delegate it to the Mrs.  Loves me for it...gives her an excuse to go to Hobby Lobby.

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/bb6c497b284b43409db3c4ace52839f3/profile

Delegate it to the Mrs.  Loves me for it...gives her an excuse to go to Hobby Lobby.

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/bb6c497b284b43409db3c4ace52839f3/profile

That's approved.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I have a few medals from local Half Marathons, but they're just hanging off the doorknob of a closet. Anyone have a better display method? Sara

I wear them on my daily runs.  All of them.

More disapproval on the way then---all of mine except for my first Boston medal all go to medals4mettle as well. Less to dust too.
              kcam

I wear them on my daily runs.  All of them.

I like it. 

Jill_B

I fly.

I do sell them.......

I'd sell them, but then I would have a new problem.  What would I do with the magic beans that I would get for them?

Bring it on.

jpnairn

straw man

I do sell them.......

Medals or hangers?

I have a few dozen of the most recent medals, a couple of years, hanging on hooks in a piece of peg board in a room which has sort of become a large closet.

There's one in my car right now, and another on the table by my bed.

The older medals are in a plastic tote they were packed in when we moved. Maybe someday I'll get my stuff together. Probably not, though.

He who has the best time wins. Jerry

They are kind of a problem- mine hang on various doorknobs, then get knocked off and end up on the floor.
                      Barbara26.2

How about this display?

www.made4medals.com

Rundadrun27

Mine is hanging on a nail on my bedroom wall, right next to my bib from the same race.

Medals or hangers?

I have a few dozen of the most recent medals, a couple of years, hanging on hooks in a piece of peg board in a room which has sort of become a large closet.

There's one in my car right now, and another on the table by my bed.

The older medals are in a plastic tote they were packed in when we moved. Maybe someday I'll get my stuff together. Probably not, though.

I sell a hanger.........

www.alliedsteelfab.com/catalog

Marathon PR 3:25:23 http://26point2medals.com/metals.html
                              Buy a piece of drift wood about 24 inches long that has a lot of small branches on it and hang from your wall.....then hang your medals on it.  It looks really cool because they are randomly placed all over the branches for everyone to see your accomplishments.  I set one up for my girlfriend and it came out awesome.  Plus it makes it unique instead of using those shadow boxes.
                                Buy a piece of drift wood about 24 inches long that has a lot of small branches on it and hang from your wall.....then hang your medals on it.  It looks really cool because they are randomly placed all over the branches for everyone to see your accomplishments.  I set one up for my girlfriend and it came out awesome.  Plus it makes it unique instead of using those shadow boxes.

I approve of this idea. Off to the lake.........

Ricky