I blew a fuse! (Read 1155 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I was running on my treadmill in the garage last night. Towards the end of the run (about 50 minutes in), I was feeling kung-fu and I decided to do the last mile or so at tempo pace. So I accelerated the treadmill and cranked away for a few minutes. Then suddenly, the 'mill went dead, the fan turned off, the baby monitor shut down, and the cat's recirculating water bowl went still. My powerful running had tripped a breaker. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

By the power of Grayskull...

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

By the power of Grayskull...
        You give me no choice but to exercise the nuclear option.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dude! She's *so* not sleeping there. So wrong. Tongue

Amy

You have a recirculating water bowl?

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

C-R

The Force is strong in this one........ or you have a weak breaker on your electric panel. Pick which one works best for you. Just remember GrassHopper, if it trips three times replace the breaker with a new one.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

She's *so* not sleeping there. So wrong. Tongue
                Sleepy leaky. Snoozey oozey. Sappy Nappy. Big grin Sorry. My teenage children are disturbed and come up with some "creative" terms for roadkill. Blush

Michelle

My powerful running had tripped a breaker. Big grin
                  Nice job!

Michelle

Scout7

Dude, wtf were you doing on a treadmill, in June?
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dude, wtf were you doing on a treadmill, in June?
                      Operative word is June. My schedule currently precludes running in the morning, running in the mid-day Alabama heat/ humidity sucks, and the hillbilly-infested wooded trail that I would have to run on at night near my house is inadvisable. So treadmill it is. Plus, there's a huge benefit in being steps away from the bathroom if the sudden need to blow mud arises. And it often does with me.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You have a recirculating water bowl?
                        Helps keep the water from getting gunkified.

Scout7

HTFU. You'll live, mud-boy.
                            I bet the fuse enjoyed it.
                            Scout7

HA! Post of the day right there, folks.
                              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

*snerk* Well done, MaineRunner.