Add Content to Summary field (Read 62 times)

Blaf

I would like to be able to add some text into Summary field in the calendar. For example, I would like to add “Week 1”, Week 2",...

I tried using Training plan, but I can see that only when I go to the plan. I do not see that in the calendar itself.

Is this functionality already there, and if not would you be able to add it?

Thanks,

Blaf

Runner since 2012

Marathon PB: 3:40:32

You can get what you desire by selecting "new event entry" from the drop down menu under "new run entry", and enter "Week 1" in the subject field. You could place one of these holders on every Mon or Sun with the descending week #.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Blaf

Thank you pRED. It does not show up in the summary field, but it will do the job. I will have it showing up on Monday.

Runner since 2012

eric :)

The week is a property of the training plan and not the monthly calendar, which is why you don't see it there.  I don't think this is a useful feature.  However, if enough people request it, I'll add it.

Black-Toe-Nailed

Hey Eric,

I too see a sense to it, it would make it possible to track your plan better.

Now I add the dates to xerox copies of the plans (in paper) and add some things as notes the calendar, like "base building" etc.

with the weeks the it wouldn't be necessary, as I know how many weeks I use for each phase.

sorry for typos, i'm in the train Wink

--

"If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years,
            then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter.
            I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to."

Emil Zatopek

I don't think this is a useful feature. 

+1

Plus it becomes clutter and distracting to a near perfect website design.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I don't think this is a useful feature. 

+2

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Blaf

Well, the feature I asked for is useful for me. And as pRED suggested, using new Event entry will do the job. So no need to redesign anything.

And I agree that this is near perfect web design.

Runner since 2012