Server upgrade (Read 3616 times)

mkvande

Thanks for everything you do to maintain this site! It is a great service and you & your work are much appreciated!!!!
      Just took care of a little donation business. Thanks for a great site, Eric.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Eric a big thank you for this site and everything you do for it!!!!! Hope it goes smoothly!
        GTC

Best luck, we will wait for upgrade. Thanks for a wonderful website Big grin Big grin

Queen of 3rd Place

Sure, and then I suppose you will want me to remove the aluminum foil from my windows. Then they will know my thoughts and purchases. Wink If I don't get an email soon, I'll sign up - but will you help when I go on a spending binge because they made it so easy? Clowning around
            You betcha, I'd be thrilled to give advice when you spend your money. Always happy to be there, answering time-honored questions such as "do these new skorts make me look fat?"...Yep, I just LOVE going shopping with friends! Big grin Arla

Ex runner

Hmmm...I can't remember when I last donated to the cause. So I'm off to the homepage to click the little PayPal button and support my favorite home on the net. Smile
              Me, too. I can't thank you enough for your wonderful work, Eric!!! Paul
              irunslow

As you can see, we all think you are doing an awesome job. Thanks for all of the time spend in making RA a such a great site. Good luck with the upgrade Cool Sue
                  You betcha, I'd be thrilled to give advice when you spend your money. Always happy to be there, answering time-honored questions such as "do these new skorts make me look fat?"...Yep, I just LOVE going shopping with friends! Big grin Arla
                  You'd be fun to shop with, I bet. I'd have to ride "bitch" though. Wink And I like to shop in beer stores.
                  marathonaddict

Just made my paypal donation. Big grin Thank you for such a fabulous site, Eric !!! I'm SOOOO glad Active.com took over CoolRunning.com because now I'm happily logging my mileage at RA....the BEST running log out there.
                    Maril

I joined just a few weeks ago (previously was at runstoppable) and love this website! Thank you so much for creating it--I made a small donation yesterday for the cause.
                        Thank you for letting us know. After my last online running log went belly up, I'm so happy to know you are letting us know. This site is WONDERFUL!
                          Totally love the site and moved over from runstoppable.com after it experienced some technical problems. Keep up the awesome work Eric !! Big grin I have just made a donation to help your efforts Smile
                          Franc Karpo

Hi Eric, Thanks for making the best running site/log even better. All your hard work is much appreciated! Smile Take care, Franc
                            Kid

Thanks Eric!
                                Good luck tonight Eric, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

E.J.
                                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.