Dry feet care? (Read 53 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

I have an issue with terribly dry feet, my heels particularly.  I wear work boots all day and they sometimes get so dry they crack and are sore.  I was just curious if there are things you guys do outside applying mousturizing cream for foot care.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Zim's Crack Creme has always worked for me. They also have a new foot-specific version out that looks worthwhile, Zim's Max Heel and Feet.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Thanks for the response.  I'll try to find that.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Walk-Jogger

My feet get dry and cracked in the summer from wearing sandals. I smear this stuff on them and then put on a pair of old socks for about an hour in the morning or in the evening, and that seems to fix the problem. This stuff is mainly vaseline and lanolin with something else mixed in.

Retired &  Loving It

tomatolover

My heels crack something fierce every summer.  I've found that if I slather Vaseline on them and sleep with cotton socks, they stay healed.  Since it's summer and hot in my house, I cut the sock off around mid foot so my toes are free and heel is covered (also it doesn't get the sheets gross) and I look a little like Jennifer Beals ala flashdance (very little).

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I put Lubriderm or Udderly Smooth on my feet before I run and at night.