What was that last 'censored' topic about? (Read 368 times)

kk_kittenkat

I didn't see any of it and am curious; there doesn't seem to be any spam here which is actually refreshingly unusual.

catwhoorg

Labrat

There is some spam that slips through occasionally.

Its likely that was the case.

(I didn't read it to know exactly)

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

Kalsarikännit

There is some spam that slips through occasionally.

Yeah. I think it was for Cocoa Puffs or wire hangers.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Sees-the-Ground

barefootin'

My sister-in-law made $3000 a week selling Cocoa Puffs and wire hangers from home on her computer, part time.

Bill Wagnon / stl

xhristopher

I just received a phone call notifying me that I just won a free trip to the Bahamas.

I know, unbelievable. I kid you not!

kk_kittenkat

Cocoa puffs and wire hangers must be an American thing, I don't get the reference at all and am NOT going to Google it!

Tally ho, guvnah! Jolly good decision! Blimey!

joescott

I refuse to live in any country without Cocoa Puffs.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

kk_kittenkat

Tally ho, guvnah! Jolly good decision! Blimey!

Oh dear. That might have worked in the era of Benny Hill? Back to the drawing board.

kk_kittenkat

I refuse to live in any country without Cocoa Puffs.

We have Cocoa Puffs but not with... coathangers?

How does that make a viable thing, even if you're looking for a comedy angle?

Oh dear. That might have worked in the era of Benny Hill? Back to the drawing board.

TONS comment is funny, but this makes it gold, Jerry, gold!  It's like she could see moves ahead.  I bet she's a Grand Wizard at chess.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

kk_kittenkat

Completely no idea abot what you are talking about. But if 'Jerry' gold is in reference to Jerry Springer, I've actually met him in the Green Room of the BBC. (That's the hospitality room off camera).

He was tired and quiet that evening, I ignored him because here you don't rush up to people in the UK and say "OMG YOU'RE JERRY SPRINGER!".

Plus I'm not interested in people just because they're on the TV. If they're interesting people actually then it's fine to have a chat in passing.

unless people are moderators or site administrators I don't think they need to know or understand every nuance of what is posted on a website.  but that's just my opinion.  I'm Antarctican so maybe it's different where you all live. 

MrH

Yeah. I think it was for Cocoa Puffs or wire hangers.

Or the merits of acupuncture for dogs.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

kk_kittenkat

TONS comment is funny, but this makes it gold, Jerry, gold!  It's like she could see moves ahead.  I bet she's a Grand Wizard at chess.

It's only funny to you because you are American *facepalm*.

Holmer Simpson stuck a crayon up his nose and into his brain. THAT was funny, just because it was funny on so many levels, one of which was a parody of a certain stereotype of American man. The writers are cognitive of that and very clever with playing with that; the average poster on a running forum... Not so.