Our kids kept asking us for a dog... (Read 673 times)

...and since we didn't get one yet, they decided to make their own! Photobucket Photobucket Actually, dad played a little part in there too, but I went out for a run and this is what I came home to! Big grin
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, Joni...your boys are amazing snow sculptors--that's excellent! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh how cool! Nice snow-work. Smile

Michelle

Teresadfp

One day at a time

That is SO cool. Your husband could start a snow-sculpting business!

Half Fanatic #846

I'm impressed!!!!!!! Cool

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Life is Good

Cool..my kids are impressed! here is their Ga Snowman...lol Ga Snowman

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Another Passion

Sweeeeet, Joni! Your kids have a gift there methinks. Wink Next one I want to see though is with it lifting it's leg on a fire hydrant. See if they're up to it. Big grin Modified to add: And Jamie, that's an awesome snowman for Georgia snow!

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Cool..my kids are impressed! here is their Ga Snowman...lol
                  Jamie, that's what I call using everything you've got!...right down to the leaves!! Big grin Tell your kids they made a great snowman! Smile
                  Sweeeeet, Joni! Your kids have a gift there methinks. Wink Next one I want to see though is with it lifting it's leg on a fire hydrant. See if they're up to it. Big grin
                  Ha! Don't give them any ideas!
                  Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Pff! like all kids they're not gonna take care of it. It's gonna leave snowballs all over the place and they won't clean them up.
                      Pff! like all kids they're not gonna take care of it. It's gonna leave snowballs all over the place and they won't clean them up.
                      Big grin Took care of that potential problem right away! It rained. Dog's disappeared. Sad MTA: Or should I say, "Dog gone!"

Another Passion

Big grin Took care of that potential problem right away! It rained. Dog's disappeared. Sad MTA: Or should I say, "Dog gone!"
                        Good one, Joni! Big grin

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

...and since we didn't get one yet, they decided to make their own! Photobucket Photobucket Actually, dad played a little part in there too, but I went out for a run and this is what I came home to! Big grin
                          Kinda looks like a German Shepherd! nice Big grin

- Anya